Our Care Ministries are an extension of the love of Christ and His people. Through a variety of services, we will support you and your family as you encounter struggles by extending empathy, understanding, and practical help.
Hospitalization or Loss of Loved One
- Hospitalization Visitation Team: Visits individuals in the hospital.
- Convalescent Team: Provides home visits after hospitalizations.
- Continuing Care Team: Visits individuals with long-term care needs.
- Grief Care Team: Provides support and encouragement to those who are suffering loss.
Need a Helping Hand?
- Moving Team: Provides “muscle power” for people who are moving from one residence to another.
- Helping Hands: Assists with household cleaning, cooking and child care during times of family crisis or illness.
- Handy Men: Performs minor household or care repairs for people unable to do so themselves.
- Transportation Team: Provides transportation to hospitals, doctor’s offices, and stores for people who cannot drive themselves.
- Diaconate Care Team: Distributes monetary assistance to individuals and families in need of food, shelter, and utility assistance.
- Gift Distribution Team: Receives gifts to the church, such as cars, appliances, and furniture, and redistributes them to those who need them.
Need Someone to Talk To?
- Crisis Care Team: Provides specialized counsel to people in times of crisis.
- Special Needs Team: Assists individuals with special physical challenges.
- Prayer Team: Prays and encourages involvement in prayer opportunities.
Going Through Transition?
- New Baby Team: Provides support and encouragement for new moms and their babies.
- Celebration Care Team: Assists the church in celebrating the important milestones of life such as baptisms and church membership.
- Military Support Team: Prays for and sends cards and gifts to military personnel and their families.
Get Involved! Caregiver Checklist
- Would you be willing to make a meal for a family in crisis?
- Would you enjoy visiting someone who lives alone?
- Do you have a desire to help others in times of special needs?
- Do you have a spiritual gift of mercy, helps, or encouragement that you would like to use?
- Would you like to pray for others facing special challenges?
- Can you do household or car repairs?
- Would you clean for those who cannot do it themselves?
- Do you have a workable appliance you need to find another home for?
- Woul you join a team in helping a family move?
- Do you like to write notes that God would use to encourage another?
- Providing assistance to each of the Care Teams.
- Card Ministry Team: Assists the staff in sending cards of encouragement.
- Chop-N-Chat: Cooks and provides ready-meals for people in times of crisis.
- Care Connectors: Strategizes with the staff to coordinate Lifeline care for members.
- Administration Team: Assists the staff in the administrative needs of the care ministry.
Would you like to get involved? Do you need the help of our Care Ministries?
Contact our Care Pastor, Jeff Loaney